Topics

42" Mower Deck -- Need a New One or Replacement Type

kevin leitch

Hi all, my mower deck is giving up the ghost.  Top sections flaking off, blades exposed, hanger hooks mis-aligned and more...

Does anyone have a "go - to" replacement (Jacobsen, IH, New Holland) that will fit 1:1 ?

Happy to upgrade from my 42" to 50", etc.

Thanks,
--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125

Robert J. Morrow

I was planning on putting my Jacobsen collection up for sale next week. I have a spare Jacobsen off white 42" in useable condition as well as a restored Ford Blue 50". I'm in Western PA, 16159 however.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019, 1:03 PM kevin leitch <leitch.kr@...> wrote:
Hi all, my mower deck is giving up the ghost.  Top sections flaking off, blades exposed, hanger hooks mis-aligned and more...

Does anyone have a "go - to" replacement (Jacobsen, IH, New Holland) that will fit 1:1 ?

Happy to upgrade from my 42" to 50", etc.

Thanks,
--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125
Raleigh, NC

kevin leitch

Hi Robert, I've driven up to Letterkenny and York a few times.. not bad.  How far are you from that area?
KL

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 1:48 PM Robert J. Morrow <Morrow.robert.j@...> wrote:
I was planning on putting my Jacobsen collection up for sale next week. I have a spare Jacobsen off white 42" in useable condition as well as a restored Ford Blue 50". I'm in Western PA, 16159 however.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019, 1:03 PM kevin leitch <leitch.kr@...> wrote:
Hi all, my mower deck is giving up the ghost.  Top sections flaking off, blades exposed, hanger hooks mis-aligned and more...

Does anyone have a "go - to" replacement (Jacobsen, IH, New Holland) that will fit 1:1 ?

Happy to upgrade from my 42" to 50", etc.

Thanks,
--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125