Topics

For Sale: Large Jacobsen Garden Tractor Collection

Robert J. Morrow

I have a very large collection of Jacobsen/Ford garden equipment for sale. I am looking to sell this as a lot.
Ford LGT 165(hydro). Runs good
Jacobsen 1600 (closed side, hydro) Runs good
Jacobsen GT12, (hydro)good engine, needs carb cleaned.
One Ford blue 50" deck. Professional  welded and coated with truck bed liner.
Two Jacobsen decks, 42" . One needs a bearing.
One 36" rear tiller with rear PTO kit. Works good. All times replaced with several spares
Two Jacobsen front dozer blades
One set of front and rear wheel weights.
One no name set of rear wheel weights and tire chains.
One Ford soft side, hard top Snow Cab. -Complete.
Jacobsen two stage snow thrower, needs painted, runs good, has new drive chains
Ford LGT decal set (not installed)
Parker lawn sweeper
Brinly cultivator
Brinly single bottom plow
Rear sleeve hitch kit
Two Jacobsen tin dealer signs
At least four large totes of spare parts- mower deck rollers, spindle housings, one good hydro unit, mower deck pulleys and shrouds, glass headlights two sets of side covers, one Ford blue, one Jacobsen orange. Spare grills, hood and seat pan. Lots of NOS parts.
Jacobsen dealer training manuals. (5 or 6)
Ford vintage dealer brochures

I am asking $2300 for the entire lot. I am located at West Middlesex, Pa 16159