main@JacobsenFordGardenTractors.groups.io Group Moderators <main@...>
1) Use common sense, stay courteous, and above all HAVE FUN by enjoying what the group has to offer
NO PROFANITY, OR ABBREVIATIONS FOR PROFANITY, NO JOKES, No Political messages or signatures, No Religion messages or signatures.
2) Off topic posts permitted, however please respond via email.
These will be deleted after app. 5 days to keep archives clean.
3) Personal messages permitted, "Did you get my email", "Thank You's",
etc. but will be deleted after app. 5 days to keep archives clean.
4) Subject line should say something. "Need help" tells me nothing,
"Uneven cut on 42" SD" tells me loads, and increases the likely hood of
a later search finding something.
5) When replying to a message type your reply to that message at the top
of the old message, above quoted questions. Keep responses
on the same subject matter, if you enlarge a topic to include additional
areas, add something to the subject line to signify this. If you have
a new question, start a new topic.
6) Please sign your name as it makes following much easier. Handles or
Nicknames are fine, just stay consistent.
7) Classified Ads permitted, but must have "Classifieds" as the first word
in the subject line/item you're selling or buying. For Sale,
FS are also allow for sale items, Want to Buy, WTB is also allowed
for want to buy ads. State your location in your ad, and negotiating must
be done via email. All For Sale Or Want Ads Must Have Your State and Zip Code Listed In It.
8) Use common sense, stay courteous, and above all, HAVE FUN.
NO PROFANITY, OR ABBREVIATIONS FOR PROFANITY
9) No spammers will be tolerated, they will be banned from the group.
10) No personal attacks on members will be tolerated, do not try to make a member look foolish
11) When creating a photo album please use your screen name for the photo albums name
12) This Group Does Not Approve Of By Passing Safety Switches Or Governors
13) All For Sale Or Want Ads Must Have Your State and Zip Code Listed In It.
These guidelines are subject to change by group moderators if need be.
We welcome your thoughts on them.