Topics

Jac GT / Ford LGT Electric Front PTO Clutches

Kenneth Kem

Sorry if this message is duplicated; I had an email change and the first one may not have gone through and any responses would probably go the old email address which no longer exists.  Had to actually start a new membership to get the current email address in.

These clutches have been obsolete for many years now; most were made by Warner.  With 35 years of mowing with these tractors I have quite a collection of units in various states of not working.  Used units are getting harder and harder to find on eBay and my experience with them has not been great. Does anyone with the right know-how rebuild these?  We are in need of either rebuilds or Chinese knock-offs to keep using these wonderful tractors for mowing.

I hope someone has some positive information to share with the Group on this.

Thanks.

kemajic in MT kmkem@...

1983 GT16H

1982 GT12H (Upgraded with K341)

1980 GT14H (Hibernating)

Walter G.Youngeres

I do have a used Electric clutch off a LGT 16 HP it worked fine when removed. I will test it .ship it & sell if any one is interested Make fair offer, Walt I live 30 miles East of Buffalo,N.Y (585) 469 5330