Topics

Jacobsen/Ford 50” deck for sale

Steve Orner

Hello all. My ford blue 50” deck has been in storage outside (on a pallet under rubber) for a long time and I took it out to move it. I don’t have much use for it anymore because my two Cub cadet tractors have taken over mowing duty. It has a rust out on the chute side by the roller bracket and the handle to adjust the roller height. I also have the chute extension for it. The blades are good, like new actually. The bearings are free, a little noisy, but free. I have extra spindles for it, and parts. I’m looking to sell it or scrap it. $75 takes it, or it’s going to the shredder. I’m in south central PA near Carlisle. 
--

kevin leitch

Hi Steve, I don't know if it will fit, but I am interested for my LG t125. I'm in the car now but once I'm home I will review for fit.  I have driven up to York Pennsylvania and number of times - how far from there? I am in Raleigh. Kevin leitch

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 13:50 Steve Orner <steve.orner@...> wrote:
Hello all. My ford blue 50” deck has been in storage outside (on a pallet under rubber) for a long time and I took it out to move it. I don’t have much use for it anymore because my two Cub cadet tractors have taken over mowing duty. It has a rust out on the chute side by the roller bracket and the handle to adjust the roller height. I also have the chute extension for it. The blades are good, like new actually. The bearings are free, a little noisy, but free. I have extra spindles for it, and parts. I’m looking to sell it or scrap it. $75 takes it, or it’s going to the shredder. I’m in south central PA near Carlisle. 
--

--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125
Raleigh, NC

Steve Orner

Hi Kevin,

I have someone coming first thing in the morning. 
We are about an hour or so from York. 
If it falls through I will let you know. 
I believe it would fit yours. I had it on a Jacobsen gt10 which is the same as a Ford LGt100. 

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 7:11 PM kevin leitch <leitch.kr@...> wrote:
Hi Steve, I don't know if it will fit, but I am interested for my LG t125. I'm in the car now but once I'm home I will review for fit.  I have driven up to York Pennsylvania and number of times - how far from there? I am in Raleigh. Kevin leitch

--

--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125
Raleigh, NC

--

Brian Biller

I had my 50" on my 125 with no issues for a long time. Worked well if that's any help.

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 7:14 PM Steve Orner <steve.orner@...> wrote:
Hi Kevin,

I believe it would fit yours. I had it on a Jacobsen gt10 which is the same as a Ford LGt100. 

--

--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125
Raleigh, NC

--

kevin leitch

thanks!

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 8:04 PM Brian Biller <bj.biller@...> wrote:
I had my 50" on my 125 with no issues for a long time. Worked well if that's any help.

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 7:14 PM Steve Orner <steve.orner@...> wrote:
Hi Kevin,

--

--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125
Raleigh, NC

--

--
Thanks very much,
Kevin Leitch
805 708 9678

--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125
Raleigh, NC

kemajic

The deck will fit all tube frame Ford LGT and Jacobsen GT tractors made by Jacobsen.  Your only concern with the LGT 125 is power.  I use them with my 16hp K341s and even with that level of power, it will pull the engine down a bit in heavy grass.  Mow more frequently and keep the blades sharp.

kemajic in MT

1983 GT16H

1982 GT12H (Upgraded with K341)

1980 GT14H (Hibernating)

From: main@JacobsenFordGardenTractors.groups.io <main@JacobsenFordGardenTractors.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin leitch
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2019 5:11 PM
To: main@jacobsenfordgardentractors.groups.io
Subject: Re: [JacobsenFordGardenTractors] Jacobsen/Ford 50” deck for sale

--

--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125
Raleigh, NC

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Steve Orner

This deck is sold. Thank you. 

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 5:06 AM kemajic <kmkem@q.com> wrote:

The deck will fit all tube frame Ford LGT and Jacobsen GT tractors made by Jacobsen.  Your only concern with the LGT 125 is power.  I use them with my 16hp K341s and even with that level of power, it will pull the engine down a bit in heavy grass.  Mow more frequently and keep the blades sharp.

kemajic in MT

1983 GT16H

1980 GT14H (Hibernating)

From: main@JacobsenFordGardenTractors.groups.io <main@JacobsenFordGardenTractors.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin leitch

--

--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125
Raleigh, NC

--

kemajic

Thanks for taking the effort to place it; they are in finite supply, as are the parts, the spindles, and now, even the blades.

Since I now use only 50” decks, I have two restored 42” decks for the GT/LGTs that I will soon post/list.

kemajic in MT

1983 GT16H

1980 GT14H (Hibernating)

From: main@JacobsenFordGardenTractors.groups.io <main@JacobsenFordGardenTractors.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Orner
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 7:24 AM

This deck is sold. Thank you. 

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 5:06 AM kemajic <kmkem@q.com> wrote:

kemajic in MT

1983 GT16H

1980 GT14H (Hibernating)

--

--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125
Raleigh, NC

--