Topics

Jacobsen/Ford 50” deck for sale

Steve Orner

Hello all. My ford blue 50” deck has been in storage outside (on a pallet under rubber) for a long time and I took it out to move it. I don’t have much use for it anymore because my two Cub cadet tractors have taken over mowing duty. It has a rust out on the chute side by the roller bracket and the handle to adjust the roller height. I also have the chute extension for it. The blades are good, like new actually. The bearings are free, a little noisy, but free. I have extra spindles for it, and parts. I’m looking to sell it or scrap it. $75 takes it, or it’s going to the shredder. I’m in south central PA near Carlisle.
--

kevin leitch

Hi Steve, I don't know if it will fit, but I am interested for my LG t125. I'm in the car now but once I'm home I will review for fit.  I have driven up to York Pennsylvania and number of times - how far from there? I am in Raleigh. Kevin leitch

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 13:50 Steve Orner <steve.orner@...> wrote:
Hello all. My ford blue 50” deck has been in storage outside (on a pallet under rubber) for a long time and I took it out to move it. I don’t have much use for it anymore because my two Cub cadet tractors have taken over mowing duty. It has a rust out on the chute side by the roller bracket and the handle to adjust the roller height. I also have the chute extension for it. The blades are good, like new actually. The bearings are free, a little noisy, but free. I have extra spindles for it, and parts. I’m looking to sell it or scrap it. $75 takes it, or it’s going to the shredder. I’m in south central PA near Carlisle.

Kevin
Ford LGT 125
Raleigh, NC

Steve Orner

Hi Kevin,

I have someone coming first thing in the morning.
We are about an hour or so from York.
If it falls through I will let you know.
I believe it would fit yours. I had it on a Jacobsen gt10 which is the same as a Ford LGt100.

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 7:11 PM kevin leitch <leitch.kr@...> wrote:
[...]

Brian Biller

I had my 50" on my 125 with no issues for a long time. Worked well if that's any help.

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 7:14 PM Steve Orner <steve.orner@...> wrote:
[...]

thanks!

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 8:04 PM Brian Biller <bj.biller@...> wrote:
[...]

Thanks very much,
Kevin Leitch
805 708 9678

--
Kevin
Ford LGT 125

kemajic

The deck will fit all tube frame Ford LGT and Jacobsen GT tractors made by Jacobsen.  Your only concern with the LGT 125 is power.  I use them with my 16hp K341s and even with that level of power, it will pull the engine down a bit in heavy grass.  Mow more frequently and keep the blades sharp.

kemajic in MT

1983 GT16H

1982 GT12H (Upgraded with K341)

1980 GT14H (Hibernating)

[...]

This deck is sold. Thank you.

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 5:06 AM kemajic <kmkem@q.com> wrote:

[...]

Thanks for taking the effort to place it; they are in finite supply, as are the parts, the spindles, and now, even the blades.

Since I now use only 50” decks, I have two restored 42” decks for the GT/LGTs that I will soon post/list.