Topics

Jacobsen GT10 partout...

Steve Orner

Edited

Well gang, I decided it's time to break my Jacobsen GT10 for parts so others can live. I have sold some parts already (grille and PTO clutch), and I have some of the bigger ticket items up on eBay (steve91501), I can make better deals in cash/pick up deals than my eBay listings, because on there I have free shipping, and transaction fees to deal with. I also have some other parts that are not listed anywhere. Shoot me an email if you're looking for something in particular. I am in central PA, zip code 17241.

Thank you

mrfixit82852

Steve

Post a link to one of your eBay items, this way if members are interested they can find them easily.

Joe (Owner)

Steve Orner