Topics

Serial Numbers Uploaded to files section

mrfixit82852

Members

I just uploaded several files to the files section with serial numbers.

The ones that were moved over from the Yahoo group by Groups.IO must have been corrupted.

The files are located in folder

https://jacobsenfordgardentractors.groups.io/g/main/files/JacFordHomeliteGilson%20Serial%20Numbers

As I see files do not open or work, I will try to replace them if possible. The Yahoo group still exist and there are files still there for those that are still members there.

Joe (Owner)

Bob Levo

Thanks Joe

On Sep 2, 2019, at 6:19 PM, mrfixit82852 via Groups.Io <mrfixit82852@...> wrote:

Members

I just uploaded several files to the files section with serial numbers.

The ones that were moved over from the Yahoo group by Groups.IO must have been corrupted.

The files are located in folder

https://jacobsenfordgardentractors.groups.io/g/main/files/JacFordHomeliteGilson%20Serial%20Numbers

As I see files do not open or work, I will try to replace them if possible. The Yahoo group still exist and there are files still there for those that are still members there.

Joe (Owner)

mrfixit82852

Bob

Hope they help members. Some of my groups the files did not transfer over from Yahoo Groups correctly. Yahoo was having many problems back then and Groups.IO did what they could and I did what I could.

Enjoy

Joe (Owner)