From: main@JacobsenFordGardenTractors.groups.io <main@JacobsenFordGardenTractors.groups.io> On Behalf Of r_nusbaum@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:34 AM
To: main@JacobsenFordGardenTractors.groups.io
Subject: [JacobsenFordGardenTractors] WTB Spindle Steering Arm with threaded drag attachment #ford120

#ford120 Want to buy a spindle steering arm (new or used) for Model 09JC3221 its the one that is treaded to the steering drag link.  See included photo of my old one, the threads are gone on the spindle arm.  Any repair ideas other than replacement will be appreciated.

Ralph

Can you have the area built back up with weld and then rethread it? I’m sure a local machine shop could do it easily. I have no idea what the charge would be.